CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Hair



Ok, so it is not like me to post a picture of myself but I have family in Portland that wants to see my new hair. I have been wanting to do something new for a while it was just a matter of taking the time to find a new hairdresser and figuring out what I wanted to do. Michael said that he liked the look of highlights, which I thought was so cute. I told him that it costs money and not just once but that I would have to keep up on it. He said that was totally fine if that is what I wanted to do. So, I decided to go to a gal who my friend goes to and I just loved her. I have never done anything to my hair except cut it so she had fun coloring my "virgin hair" as she put it. I am very happy with it and Michael likes it too! Michael and I are headed to the beach tomorrow morning for a night without the boys. We are excited to get away for a little while and the boys are excited to spend some time with our sweet friend Kelly. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Look at you with your cute highlighted hair! ;-)

I must warn you....it's addicting! I have about 3 or 4 different colors going on right now and I'm itching to go back for more! haha!!

Enjoy your night away! I'm jealous! :D Loooooove the beach. Whereabout's are you going overe there?

Anonymous said...

Love that hair so much and glad you love it too! Have a wonderful, wonderful time with Michael at the coast. I'll be thinking about you!

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

Ooooh La La! Look at you! I LOVE your hair!!
I hope you are having a great time at the beach!