CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Monday

It is so amazing to me how fast the weeks fly by and then we are all of a sudden at Monday again. Well, it is a beautiful day here today just a great way to start the week. Our weekend was a good one. Friday I had a wonderful day to myself and Daddy had a great time with the boys in Rocky Point. Sorry there are no pictures of there adventure because although there was a lot of snow it has been sooooo cold and there was a thick layer of ice over the snow so they did not get to get out and play in it. The boys did great and they were back on Saturday morning ready to spend time with mommy. I have been struggling with Logan and the way that he acts with me but Michael said he was just perfect for him. Then of course I wonder "what is wrong with me and why does he act up so much for his mommy?" I spoke with a dear friend on Sunday and she reminded me that this is so normal. She said "Sarah, we tend to treat our husbands differently than any one else, and that is because we are comfortable with them so same goes for our little ones, and you are doing a good job!" It was good to get some perspective because I tend to be so hard on myself and think that I am just a horrible mother. But, I also know that there are some things that I need to start cracking down on and that is always hard but I know much needed. So, here we go to start another week with not much going on just our little routine and trying some new things to fill up our days. Hope you all have a blessed week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, you ARE a great mom and the enemy is so quick to make us feel inadequate! I'll be praying for you this week.