CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!!


Well, here I am. My friends have been bugging me forever to get a blog going so I guess it is about time that I do just that. It probably will not be anything fancy for a while until they give me a lesson on how to make things look good. But in all my spare time I guess I can play around with it, he he. Bless you all and may you have a wonderful week. Thought I would put a picture of the boys just to see if I could do it.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Woo Hoo! You are finally here!!

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

YEY! Welcome! That is such a great picture of you, Michael & the boys.
See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Can't wait to read more, Sarah! Have a great week...We all need to get together soon--dessert ladies?? OH, and I love the family picture you added--it's great!

Christy. said...

I am so glad to see you on here. You are already bookmarked....
:0)

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

Did someone say dessert??? I'm there... I'll even bring it! :)

Tam said...

What??!!! How stinkin' cool is THIS? Way to go Miss Thang!

inWorship said...

Hey Sarah, Congrats on the new blog. It will be a blast!