CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day!



I love it when it snows! I am like a little kid always looking out the window to see how hard its coming down and if it is sticking. It started yesterday about 1:00 and did not stop until the early evening. We were supposed to have an event at church last night but had to cancel due to the weather. Michael and I had to call the people who were supposed to come to the event so we bundled the boys up and headed out for an adventure. Logan thought it was so fun to drive around in so much snow. When we got home it was outside to play. Logan had a blast but Luke was not so sure. I think it was hard for him to walk so he got frustrated. We woke up this morning and it was beautiful as all the snow was still here. Daddy did not have to go to work so we bundled up again and went for a walk. It was so much fun and nice to have a morning with the family. I am hoping that it snows again tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, too! How fun. Our kids were out in it last night and today and I hope we get more! Ok, you need a picture that shows off your cute new hair! :-)

Christy. said...

I agree, a picture to show ME your new hair.

Brandy said...

You are brave, venturing out in the snow that much. haha! Something I should get used to I think. ;-) I'm a bad snow day mom...I hunker down in the house!

Yes, lets see your hair! How is it we go to the same church and I haven't seen you in months?? ;-)

Tam said...

My kids are DYING for a snow day tomorrow!! The only good part about that would be is not having to get up so early with them...after that it's like you look at them and say..."You're still here???"

=)

Christy. said...

Still waiting for a picture of your hair......