CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gettin Dirty!


It is such a beautiful day today but it is soooo cold. Logan was begging to go outside at 8 this morning but since both boys were up at 5:20 this morning 8 was not an unreasonable request because we had already been up half the day, right? I told him we had a few jobs to get done and then we could bundle up and head out. It really was so nice to be outside in the fresh air and the boys had a blast playing out there. Luke and I headed in before brother because the little guy was getting cold and fussy. Logan wanted to stay out and plant a garden. I looked out and you know how your first thought is "oh, you are going to get so dirty!" I almost actually stopped him from what he was doing and then thought, what am I doing he is having so much fun and what's a little dirt! So now they are both down for a nap and hopefully the combination of getting up so early and the fresh air will make for a great nap.

3 comments:

Christy. said...

He looks so cute! I hope you get a nice nap time.
I just got out of the shower at 12:45pm, what a bum I am today! We are going to put ribs on the Traeger to smoke for a few hours and then head out to Maggie's house to play after nap.
Have a great rest of the day!

Tam said...

Hope the nap went well. By the way...love the pink camo! Very cute!

Oh and, 5:20 is not morning. It's the middle of the night. Yikes!

Brandy said...

Hey look at you!! I noticed a new blog on Brent's blogroll! ;-) "A mom and her boys" made me think....oh someone who might know my life! haha! And look at who I found! YEAH!

Now we will probably "talk" more and I can keep in touch with you when we move. Yes I said move. In fact, I just called you but you're not there. ;-)

Talk to you later!
Bran