CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Day to Myself

I have such a wonderful husband! He left this morning and took the boys for an overnighter. Michael's dad lives in Rocky Point which is between here and Klamath Falls. They have a beautiful cabin so Daddy decided to go and spend some time with his boys. I got them out the door about 9 and then I crawled back in bed! Wow, when was the last time that I got to do that? Oh, maybe before I had kids. So now I have crawled out of bed and what shall I do? Maybe take a looooong shower with no one trying to climb in. Then maybe go do a little shopping. It is so nice not to have an agenda but just do whatever. Then this evening I am excited to spend some time with some of my best girlfriends watching a movie. Bye for now I am headed off!

2 comments:

Christy. said...

I really need to pray about my jealousy right now!!!

:0)

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

Can we clone Michael?? :)
I hope you have had a spectacular day!!