CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

SICK AGAIN!!!

When will the sickness end? I am so ready for Spring to come and maybe we will all stop getting the yucks! I have had a horrible cold all weekend and have felt so drug out! We did a garage sale on Friday and Saturday and I started to feel yucky on Friday but made it through the day. Saturday was not so good but I am sure that it did not help to be out in the SNOW at our garage sale! Yes, that was so weird to have snow for Spring break. I am feeling a little better today and trying to lay low this week because Michael and I are headed out of town on Friday to go to a marriage conference in Redmond and I want to be lots better by then. The boys have little sniffles but not anything major so I am thankful for that and hoping that it stays that way. God bless you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, my goodness, you need some sunshine, my friend! I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope your garage sale went well despite the snow! That was crazy! Have a great weekend in Redmond and I hope you and Michael are both blessed by what you hear!