CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!




Four years ago today our sweet Logan Paul was born. I cannot believe that it has been 4 years! It is so much fun this year because he is older so he is so excited to have his Birthday. Daddy took the day off today so we woke up and first things first we opened presents. Logan is totally into Mickey Mouse and all he wanted was a Mickey Mouse House, so that is what mommy and daddy got him along with a few other things. I made strawberry pancakes for breakfast and we have had a fun morning of hanging out and playing with new toys! Papa King is coming today from Portland and we will have a Birthday party tonight with our family and friends. What a blessing our Logan is to us. He has such a sweet spirit and he is truly a gift from God. My prayer for him is that he grows into a wonderful man who loves the Lord and follows closely after Him. I love you my little buddy and am so blessed to call you my son! Happy 4th Birthday.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!!!! WOW! 4!!!

Yikes! Dylan is right around the corner. It goes so fast!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about all of you today and hope it continues to be a wonderful day. I love the newborn picture of the two of you together. So sweet! Have a fun day, Logan!

Christy. said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! Welcome to "The Land of 4'rs"!!!!