CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Morning in Ashland Park



Today we had a fun morning with the boys and Michael's mom. Michael's day off from church is on Friday's so we usually try and do things as a family. It seems like with the holiday's and the kids being sick that we have not been able to take the opportunity to get back in the routine. We decided that we would pick Gaga (that is what Logan has called Michael's mom since he began to talk) up and go to Ashland and feed the ducks. Logan was very excited this morning to go and do that. We pulled up to the duck pond, opened the van doors, and so many ducks began to walk and talk towards our car. Luke was not quite sure and began to cry. Once I got him out he started to walk towards them and wave his arms up and down getting all excited! We did not stay long because it was pretty cold but it was so fun and the boys had a great time. Even though Luke is into everything and is soooo busy, he is at such a fun stage and we just get a kick out of watching him talk, dance, run, and wrestle with his brother. There of course is also those times when Logan is not always the nicest to his brother but then I look at the picture of the two of them today and it brings a tear to my eye because he really does love his little brother and has a very sensitive heart towards him. Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Christy. said...

Cute pictures! Pray for us while we are gone tonight, Avery is sick! We are still going but in my heart I know that we should probably stay home....

Brandy said...

aww that looks like fun! And can I just say that i LOVE that you dress them the same! haha! I am always doing that and I love it! It gets kinda hard to make Owen match though.... but I try! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love L. Park and feeding the ducks there! What cute pics of the boys! I miss you and hope you have a great week!