CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I had lots of fun plans today with the boys and such but Logan woke up in the night and he had thrown up! I do not do so well with throw up. I am really a real wimp, in fact I woke Michael up and there was really no reason that I needed to I guess I just needed backup in case Logan started to throw up again. Anyway, Logan had a party at school today that we will not be able to go to. I will say that he really seems just fine this morning so I am praying that maybe it was just a one time thing and we can still make heart pizza tonight and a strawberry heart cake. So, I guess my busy day will have to be put on hold but maybe its the Lord's way of slowing me down today and just spending it with my precious Valentine's! We had a great day! Logan did just fine today and we were able to go to the park this afternoon and then have a fun dinner together. The boys are in bed now and Michael and I are going to relax and watch a movie. Hope you all had a great Valentine's day!

1 comments:

Tam said...

Awww, poor little guy! Sorry!

Hope you had a great evening with Michael!!!
See ya this weekend!