CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke


Two years ago today our sweet little Luke was born. What a sweet boy he is to us! He was a loud little newborn and was very fussy for the first couple of months but he was just showing us his personality. I cannot believe how the time has gone and that he is already 2 years old! We thank the Lord for him and what a fun little guy he is. Logan and him are so great together and I love having two boys. I love you Lukie and am so thankful to the Lord for giving you to your Daddy and I! My prayer is that you grow to be a strong man of God and that you love him with all of your heart. Happy Birthday little man.

1 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Sarah -
I just enjoyed your blog so much.
I got the address from "Christy(hit by lightening) Gladheim"'s blog.
The blog is very special..... just like you.
Love you,
Patty Reilly