CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy, Busy




Summer sure is flying by. I posted for Luke's B-day but have not had the time to sit and post since then. The week before Luke's B-day we had my two nephews, Drew and Ethan here from Portland for the week. They came last year for a week in the summer and we had such a great time so we decided to do it again. I cannot tell you what a great week we had with them. They are such wonderful boys and Logan and Luke loved having them here. Drew and Ethan are so good with my boys and even though my boys are much younger they are so patient playing with them and also helping me with them without me even asking. We did lots of swimming at friends, we went to the Lake one day and on the last day "Uncle Brownie"(that's what Drew and Ethan call him), took the big boys fishing and they had a great time. The week wrapped up quickly and I was sad to see the boys go. I think I could do 4 boys, what do ya think? I had to show of the cakes that I made for Luke's Birthday because it was so fun to make them and I was really happy with the way they turned out. We head out this afternoon to go camping for 3 days. We are looking forward to a fun weekend and our dear friends will join us tomorrow night so we are looking forward to that. Hope you all enjoy the last weeks of summer!


3 comments:

Christy. said...

Great work on the cakes, they are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Those looks AWESOME! You'll have to tell me how you made those! Did you have shaped pans or piece them together?

I can't believe he is two! It seems like yesterday when I had Aidan and you were *just* pregnant with him!

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

It was so fun to get to hang out w/ your nephews again for a few hours this summer! Seth is still talking about it! "Could we see those boys that came w/ Mrs. Brown??" :)
I'm going to have to place a cake order come December for Sadie's b-day - you did such a GREAT job!