CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Working with Daddy


Saturday was work with Daddy morning. I left early Saturday morning to go to garage sales with by best bud! We had so much fun driving here and there just looking for nothing in particular but found a few things that we could use. We will definitely be doing it again because it is so much fun to drive around, chat, and look at every one's stuff. I arrived home and did not see or hear my boys. There was some strange looking boxes on the kitchen counter so I knew they were doing some sort of project. I had mentioned to Michael the other day that both of our bathrooms needed new toilet seats. Now I know this may sound silly but you know how it is, you don't always want to spend any extra money on a new toilet seat! My dear husband listened when I just causally mentioned it and I opened my bathroom door to find my three boys busy replacing the seat. He had taken Logan and Luke to Home Depot and they got work aprons which Daddy wrote there names on and they were busy in the oh so small space of my bathroom with tools in hand and everything! It was so cute to see and as you can tell the littlest of things excite me like a new toilet seat. Oh and by the way he cleaned the toilets so nicely too! I am fighting a bad sinus infection so I have been a little under the weather this weekend but I am now on antibiotics and feeling a little better so we plan to get out and enjoy the sunshine this afternoon after nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for toilet seats! That sounds exciting to me.

Christy. said...

They look adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time to spend with Daddy!

Sisterlisa said...

Great Work Aprons!!