CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun




We got a preview of summer last week as it was in the 100's! We got the swim shorts out and the boys had so much fun running in the sprinkler. Mommy even got her suit on and ran through. Of course I had to have the talk with Logan about appropriate swim attire for girls and boys. When I put his suit on and then got mine on he asked "mommy why do you where a top with your swim suit and Luke and I do not?" Well, good question sweetie. So I just explained to him that boys do not have to wear tops but girls do. It was pretty cute! It is so nice to finally have some good weather to enjoy and makes the days so nice to be able to get outside. Hope you are all enjoying the outside time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures, Sarah! Yes, we loved and enjoyed the heat and today it was a little chilly!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so adorable!!! I am missing the heat, I love it!