CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Hunting








Did you see that first picture of my big boy! I never thought the day would come so quickly that he would be wearing his Cabela's hat and holding a gun (that is just a BB gun) while hunting with daddy! Michael, Papa Brown, and Logan went hunting last Friday. Logan was so, so excited and talked about it for days to everyone he saw. They awoke early and Logan was ready to go. They did not get anything but had a great time exploring and spending time together. Michael had so much fun being able to take Logan and I know that they will become great hunting buddies over the years. We have been to the pumpkin patch twice this year. We went with Logan's school and had a great time petting and looking at the animals. We also got to go on a tractor ride out to the patch to pick pumpkins. It was fun for me to see Logan in action with all his buds from school. Last year he was really a shy guy but this year he is really opening up and has made himself a buddy who also goes to our church so it has been fun to see them interact. We also went to the pumpkin patch with our best buds and had a great time. There was lots to do and the hightlight for the kids was feeding the goats! Our family really enjoys fall time (especially Daddy) and it has been fun to start some new traditions now that the kids are a little older. I cannot believe that October is almost over and we will soon be celebrating Thanksgiving. I hope that you are all enjoying your fall and that your families are all well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Sarah! What a bad friend I am---I think about you all the time and haven't taken the time to touch base with you. Big hugs to you, and I hope we see each other soon.

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

I LOVE that picture of the boys hugging! And your mighty little hunter! Such good pics!!

Christy. said...

I love the picture of you and the boys, I can't believe how much they look alike.
I am SO looking forward to Christmas in Medford!!!