CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of School & Syrup!




Ok, so I am a little late but Logan had his first day of preschool Tuesday the 9th. He went to the same preschool last year so I think that he was pretty comfortable and so was Mom! He enjoys his time there but it is very weird for me to have him gone. I know that it is good for him but I just really miss having him around. Luke is more aware this year that he is gone, so he walks around for the couple hours that Logan is gone saying "Gogan?" I do get to have some fun one on one time with Luke and that has been good. I thought this picture of Luke was so cute. Gotta love every last bite of syrup!

2 comments:

Christy. said...

So cute!!!

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

I feel the same way w/ my coffee these days! :)