CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Michael is such a great Daddy! We love you Daddy and are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with you. Thank you for all that you do to make our family so special. What would we do without your hugs, funny songs, tackling games, and just your all around love for your boys! Today we will head to Michael's Dad's in Rocky Point to enjoy a yummy spaghetti dinner and some basketball watching I am sure. We will be up there all week as our church Kid's Camp is about 5 min. from Michael's Dad's so we will spend the week helping out at that. Lastly to my Dad. What an amazing Dad that you have been to me! I love you so much Dad and I am so proud to call you Dad! You are such a caring and compassionate person and I have so many fond memories of my childhood and have loved making new memories now as an adult. Thank you for who you are and the love that you show.
Pictures: My Dad with our family in his FAVORITE place, Disneyland! Michael and his boys.

2 comments:

Christy. said...

Great pictures! Last night we were all talking about about our next trip to Disneyland.....
Have a great week at camp!

Angela said...

Happy Father's Day, Michael!! It was good seeing all of you last Friday! Thanks for coming and celebrating with us. Wish we could've spent more time visiting. God bless and have a good one!!